EMA Membership Deal
NZPPI’s membership includes EMA membership
Most members of NZPPI automatically become members of Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA) and can benefit from access to the services and their advice at EMA member rates. There's no additional cost, the EMA subscription is part of NZPPI’s membership subscription.
This deal applies to all Producer members, and Industry Partner members where the predominant business activity of the latter is directly associated with the plant producer, nursery or garden industry.
EMA services available to NZPPI members
EMA Advice Line
- Free member only Advice-line service - 0800 300 362.
- To provide employment relations, human resources advice and support to all franchise as per current legislation requirements.
- OS&H & ACC Advice, support, representation and audit services.
- Advice-Line hours – 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday.
- The Advice-Line receives average of 2,800 calls and 2,400 emails received monthly for FREE advice and is serviced by nine team members with Employment and Employment Relations qualifications.
- Access via password to reliable source of information, advice and solutions.
Employment Legal Advice (at EMA Membership subsidised hourly rates)
- The EMA’s service is rated in top 5 for HR Legal representation.
- Latest success rating from Employment Authority
- 44% of EMA members won their case.
- Compared with 33% represented by alternative representatives.
EMA Learning (at EMA Membership discounted rates of up to 43%)
- Providing practical training courses.
- Over 400 courses to stimulate personal growth and improvement to business.
- Tailored solutions training for individual companies or industry groups on specific training requirements.
EMA Information updates
- Member briefings, free for members, Three times per year at 27 locations plus via "Webinar" presentations - attendance per series average 2,500.
- Monthly EMA magazine ("Business Plus").
- EMA Bulletin; weekly news update of important case studies, employer news, legislation, government, statistics and union news and views and "The HR Managers guide" for information.
Signing up for the NZPPI EMA Membership Deal
NZPPI’s annual Membership Turnover Declaration that is used to determine member subscriptions also gathers information about a member’s payroll. The latter information automatically secures EMA membership for eligible NZPPI members. If you’ve not provided payroll data on your Declaration, please contact NZPPI so that we can process your EMA membership.
Call 04 918 3511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org